constructSKILLS is an educational service to the individual user that allows Members to study interactive multimedia courseware and educational and training resources online through our website http://www.constructskills.com (“Website”). It also allows, in certain circumstances, community members to communicate with each other. The Brand is trademarked by Conart Engineers Ltd. The services offered by Conart Engineers ltd includes the “Website”, the CONSTRUCTSKILS™ Internet messaging service, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by CONSTRUCTSKILLS™ in connection with the Website (collectively, the “CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services”).
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member’s Account Settings page. CONSTRUCTSKILLS may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-17.
CONSTRUCTSKILLS may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by CONSTRUCTSKILLS™ on the CONSTRUCTSKILLS™ Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you
are updated as to any changes.
Use of and Membership in the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services is void where prohibited. By using the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful, full (no abbreviations), and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
When you sign up to become a Member, you will be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify CONSTRUCTSKILLS immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any use of your account.
CONSTRUCTSKILLS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
Non-commercial Use by Members
The CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by CONSTRUCTSKILLS. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services, including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of Members by electronic or other means to send unsolicited e-mail or unauthorized framing of or link to the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services.
Proprietary Rights in Content on CONSTRUCTSKILLS.
- · The CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services contain Content of CONSTRUCTSKILLS (“CONSTRUCTSKILLS Content”). CONSTRUCTSKILLS Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other laws, and CONSTRUCTSKILLS owns and retains all rights in the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Content and the SURA CONSTRUCTION SERVICES.
- · The CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services contain Content of Users and other CONSTRUCTSKILLS licensors. You may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the CONSTRUCTSKILLS services.
- Content Posted.
- · CONSTRUCTSKILLS may delete any communication or content that, in the sole judgment of CONSTRUCTSKILLS, (a) violates this Agreement (b) may be offensive or illegal or (c) harms, threatens the safety of, or violates the rights of any person. CONSTRUCTSKILLS assumes no responsibility for monitoring the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services for inappropriate communication, content or conduct. If at any time CONSTRUCTSKILLS chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services, CONSTRUCTSKILLS nonetheless assumes no responsibility for any communication or Content. CONSTRUCTSKILLS has no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of any User submitting such Content.
- · Private correspondence or Content is not necessarily reviewed by CONSTRUCTSKILLS before posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of CONSTRUCTSKILLS. CONSTRUCTSKILLS makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
- Content/Activity Prohibited The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services. CONSTRUCTSKILLS reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in CONSTRUCTSKILLS’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of CONSTRUCTSKILLS:
- Is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner.
- Contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website.
- Solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- Provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs, or e-mail addresses.
- Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous.
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files.
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, or “spamming”.
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users.
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
- Includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
- For band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading, or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
- Destructive criticism about other learners or any service in CONSTRUCTSKILLS, or encouraging others user.
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Website and through your use of the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services. CONSTRUCTSKILLS reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in CONSTRUCTSKILLS’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- Criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
- Advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk e-mail to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. To protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, CONSTRUCTSKILLS reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which CONSTRUCTSKILLS deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk e-mail, instant messages, or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to CONSTRUCTSKILLS, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay CONSTRUCTSKILLS US$50 for each such unsolicited e-mail or other unsolicited communication you send through the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services.
- Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any CONSTRUCTSKILLS page via HTML/CSS or any other means.
- Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages.
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services or the networks or services connected to the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services. This includes marking any mail from CONSTRUCTSKILLS as spam. You may unsubscribe from CONSTRUCTSKILLS emails at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member’s Account Settings page.
- Attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- Using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party, or permitting any third party to access your account.
- Selling or otherwise transferring your profile.
- Using any information obtained from the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs, or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose.
Using the CONSTRUCTSKILLS Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.